If you think you have what it takes to join our growing team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE PRODUCTION OPERATIVE
ACCOUNTABLE TO DIRECTORS / PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
JOB PURPOSE Working as part of the production team, ensuring the smooth and efficient running with particular reference to quality, hygiene and safety in line with company policy.
- Working on the production line, filling, cutting and packaging sandwiches.
- Ensuring the quality of all products is maintained.
- Cleanliness of Production Room is maintained.
- Hygiene standards are maintained
- Operating machinery (as instructed)
- Sealing sandwiches
- Labelling sandwiches
- Restocking production room
- Other day to day tasks and responsibilities
- Co-operate and works well with others throughout the company, in the pursuit of team goals, sharing information and supporting others.
- Have good product knowledge
- Know recipes including weights
- Know what products are coming next
- Able to receive instruction
- Good team player
- Able to multitask and carry out various functions throughout the day
- Constantly mindful of ethical standards both personally and professionally showing integrity and is reliable and trustworthy
- Attention to detail – ensure the best possible product is made every time!
- Food hygiene Level 2 qualifications
We operate production Sunday through to Friday.
You will always have a Saturday off and one other day during the week.
We generally operate either 6am to 2.30pm shift and 2.30pm to finish (around 10.30pm)