We are currently recruiting for a Full-Time Finance Manager to join our team in this key role to look after all things financial.
The Finance Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Sales & Purchase Ledgers to include weekly supplier payment runs.
- Reporting on monthly customer rebate figures.
- Credit Control
- Bank reconciliations, including cash flow management
- Month end, including reconciliation of all balance sheet items, accruals, prepayments and production management accounts and reports
- Payroll, including preparation of information for processing, administration of pension scheme and staff benefits
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Liaise with the accountants regarding the year end accounts
- Other ad-hoc financial reporting
- Accurately maintaining the HR system and raising contracts of employment.
The Successful Candidate will be:
- Qualified to AAT standard at a minimum
- Previous Payroll experience.
- Experience in Sage & Sage Payroll
- Previous experience of being solely responsible of the entire finance function within in a similar SME environment is an advantage
- Highly Organised: Ability to cope with a range of competing responsibilities and tasks whilst remaining in control
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
This role is Monday – Friday 08:30 to 17:00, the company offer a pension scheme, 20 days holiday (plus bank holiday) and free lunch!
No agencies please
Job Type: Full-time